Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The one with the Gender!

I know... I'm sorry I've been neglectful. Life has gotten in the way, but I'm not going to unload it here.. just know that it's been a roller-coaster.

ONTO THE GOOD NEWS!

We had our elective 3D ultrasound on Saturday and my mom, dad, sister and Tim were all there to find out what we're having. We sat there for a good 10 minutes while we tried to get the baby to move to show us the "goods."  And I realized during that time that this kid is DEFINITLY ours... with our, uh, best attributes...

The baby had its back to us when we first got a glimpse... Back to us, legs crossed AND arms crossed. The ultrasound tech kept trying different angles and was getting nowhere, so he... started poking baby. Like, legit pushing on my stomach repeatedly to make the baby move. And you know what baby did? Shuffle around a little (as in get off me, How RUDE--in Stephanie Tanner-voice) and would go right back to his comfortable sleeping position. CAN WE SAY STUBBORN!?!?

The big news--its a boy!

I was so totally wrong about my little diva. Apparently all my symptoms are just because of my stubburn, pain in the neck little BOY who I already love, but holy cow is this kid gonna be a handful!

Not much else to update... we started on names but couldn't decide... and since we're both stubborn we're stuck on our top 2 favorites each... and neither one seems to be budging. Hopefully we'll figure it out in the next 4 months!

2 comments:

  1. I'm dying to know the names you each like! I know, I know - super hypocritical since we were so top secret with both babies. But, in our defense, we didn't really have names figured out with either of them until after they were born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I just think you are hilarious and I gave you an award over at my blog www.marcysmazinmoments.blogspot.com =)

    ReplyDelete